Monday, June 8, 2009

How To Cook An Egg

How To Cook An Egg
How to Cook an Egg was posted by one of my e-newsletter subscribers. Having been in the restaurant market for more than 20 years, I was not surprised by the request. I have actually met chefs who could not correctly cook an egg, let only cook an over easy egg.

This request began me thinking about my egg cooking experiences.

High class property economics course was my only real experience before I was married and I guess the current didn't sink in.

The simply thing I remember about eggs in that course was making Egg ala Goldenrod (which I nevertheless love) and beating an egg and next measuring it in tablespoons for the purpose of making a recipe this required side an egg. I never, ever came across another recipe requiring half an egg.

And I never learned how to cook an egg.

So practically as a new (young) bride I had to start for scratch. I married a very finicky egg eater and after being scolded for imperfect over easy eggs, I began throwing eggs away if they were not "just right."

I must undergo ended up throwing away dozens of eggs while perfecting my egg cooking skills. I attention I have got to be a regular learner. I just had to learn how to cook an egg! Had he known, my thrifty, finicky husband might have lectured me on wasting food. But as the words of the song "Margaritaville" say, I thought it was "his own darn fault." I never did reveal my secret.

Practice does make perfect, as it is said, and hastily I learned how to cook an egg.

After the death of my first husband (no, not my cooking), I married another wonderful man. I was pleased which I could cook perfect more than easy eggs for him. Being the thoughtful man he is, he didn't mention for particular minute that he really preferred his eggs over hard.

Oh, the cruelties of life! I don't mind saying that it was very hard for me to break individuals yolks!

Ultimate Xbox Cheat Codes E-book. 1000+ Pages Of Cheat Codes, Hidden Content, Eastern Eggs, Hints, Tips, Tricks, Secrets And Tactics For Over 800 Xbox Games!


Get Sauced With Sass! Vegan Sauce-Making Course. Learn To Create Healthy Dairy-free, Egg-free, And Meat-free Vegan Sauces That Taste Sinful And Satisfy Without Guilt! You'll Learn Step-by-step, Easy And Fun Sauce-building Techniques That Help You To Stick To Your Vegetarian Diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you want fresh eggs from Cebu City. Prices of the eggs are based on its size. Eggs are freshly gathered daily from a poultry farm here in Cebu. Contact : Virgilio Vallecera Feel free to message me at versvall2008@yahoo.com or 6332 2548618 for more details and info. Available at wholesale and retail.